- What is the use of empty tag?
- What is a tag in HTML?
- What is a container tag in HTML?
- What is HR tag?
- Is Table tag an empty element?
- Which is the correct tag to define style?
- Is image an empty tag?
- Is P container tag?
- What is empty tag example?
- What do you mean by empty tag give two examples?
- What is difference between container tag and empty tag?
- What is a tag called as that comes in the end?
- Which is empty tag in HTML?
- Is HR an empty tag?
- Is BR a container tag?
What is the use of empty tag?
An “empty tag” refers to HTML coding where the line of code stands alone and is not closed with slash characters.
Empty tags are used to insert images, lists, breaks, meta tags, horizontal rules and hyperlinks..
What is a tag in HTML?
Definition and Usage The tag defines a hyperlink, which is used to link from one page to another. The most important attribute of the element is the href attribute, which indicates the link’s destination.
What is a container tag in HTML?
What is a Container (Tag)? A code used in web development that removes the need for multiple pieces of tracking codes being placed directly on the site; instead, one piece of code is placed on every page on a site, which holds additional third-party code.
What is HR tag?
tag defines a thematic break in an HTML page (e.g. a shift of topic). The
element is most often displayed as a horizontal rule that is used to separate content (or define a change) in an HTML page.
Is Table tag an empty element?
Answer: The tag is an empty element.
Which is the correct tag to define style?